Great marketing companies serving innovative and transformative customers is a rare find. Which makes it a great pleasure to have recently been asked to join the team at 280blue as Vice President, Revenue Marketing.
I’m thrilled to join the team not only because of the marketing and PR rockstars I’ll be working alongside but because of the synergies between my methods to revenue marketing and the drivers that have made 280blue and their clients successful. A few examples:
- Evangelizing the role and power of effective marketing to our customers.
- Translating complex ideas into compelling narratives and insight-driven programs that create sustainable demand.
- Understanding success as an output of adaptability, iteration and a bias toward action.
- Forcing radical clarity of business goals to turn product and market insights into great strategies.
- Leaning on customer centricity as the starting point for all success – the customer’s needs above all else.
My role at 280blue will be centered around crafting strategies for our high-growth clients to accelerate time to creating demand, pipeline and sales. Developing programs and messaging rooted in market and product insights and executing iteratively and quickly.
I’m excited to be able to contribute to the efforts of 280blue and our clients and am driven by a simple mantra that will look to continue 280blue’s success in creating high-growth strategies and companies: Constant reinvention through iteration, innovation and improvement.
More about me?
A few books I’m reading:
- The Lean Startup
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth & Happiness
- 100 Years of Solitude (no COVID connection intended)
Last 3 movies I’ve watched:
- The Somm series of wine movies
- The Lion King on repeat (father of 2 daughters under 3!)
- Echo in the Canyon
A few trends I’m learning more about: